T-Mobile and HTC have started rolling out a new software update for the HTC Sensation 4G. The update does not bring Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, which many Sensation users must be hoping for. Instead, the software update is just aimed at fixing some bugs and improving the general performance and stability of the phone.
Below is the full change-log of the update :
- Improvements to Trace dictionary
- Screen unresponsiveness resolved
- Device taking screen shots resolved
- Lock screen shifted up resolved
- Icon pixilation resolved
- Improved Wi-Fi connection
- Green lines on photo resolved
The update is being rolled out in stages by T-Mobile, so Sensation 4G owners should not expect the update to hit their phone immediately.
Sprint is also rolling out a minor software update for the Epic 4G Touch, which fixes some 4G hotspot functionality and radio signal issues. Below is the full change-log for the update-:
- 4G Sprint Hotspot disconnects when in a phone call
- Radio loses signal and may require power cycle
Like the T-Mobile Sensation 4G update, the Sprint Epic 4G Touch update is also being rolled out in stages.