The folks over at Nokia Beta Labs have just released a new beta version of Swype for Symbian S60v5 edition. The new beta update not only makes Swype smaller and faster but also improves the stability of the application.
Here is the official change-log from Nokia Beta Labs -:
* Several crashes have been resolved including those related to backspace
* Spanish keyboard properly displays national character
* Performance relating to auto-capitalization, auto-spacing and general application speed has been improved
* A new language selection dialog has been implemented to improve readibility and UX
* Rotation no longer reverts Swype back to the default keyboard
* Application size has been reduced by 1.5mbs