Last week, Samsung listed all the new features that will be coming to the Galaxy S3 with the Android 4.1.2 Premium Suite upgrade. Today, the company has posted the second part of all the new features that the Premium Suite upgrade will bring including a a new low-light mode for the Camera, Paper Buddy and more.
Below is the second list of all the new features that the Premium Suite Upgrade brings to the Galaxy S3 -:
(1) Paper Artist: You can make a picture like a pop artist! Change the moods of your pictures whenever you want!
(2) Camera, Low Light Shot: It’s always tough to take pictures in dark places. So the GALAXY S III with Premium Suite has a Low-Light-Shot function. Get your hands on one and check out the difference!
(3) Camera, Best Face: The problem with group pictures? Somebody always, ALWAYS blinks. Well, Best Face is your solution to that. Best Face takes 5 consecutive pictures and lets you choose the best face for each person among those shots.
New Features & Better Accessibility
(1) Easy Mode: For first-time smartphone users and/or those who are really really, well, lazy. This function helps you set up the most five frequently used widgets on the home screen, so you don’t have to be tired of looking everywhere to find those apps.
(2) Sound Balance: You can adjust the balance of volume one each side of earphones.
(3) Setup Wizard: After turning on your cell phone, you can see the accessibility menu right away on the screen.
(4) Camera Easy Snap: With ‘talk back’ and ‘face detection’ on your settings menu, the GALAXY S III tells you how many faces it can detect on the camera preview.
The Korean company has started rolling out the Premium Suite upgrade only in Poland and other neighboring regions for now, but should start the update on a wider basis sometime soon.