Nimbuzz, recently launched the Nimbuzz app for BlackBerry. Nimbuzz for BlackBerry lets you connect to the most popular social networks and IM communities like Skype, Facebook, WLM (MSN), MySpace, Yahoo, Gtalk and many more!
- runs in background allowing you to be online and available to your friends while writing an email, watching a movie or updating your agenda
- connects you to all your friends stay in touch with all your friends from the most popular social networks and instant messaging communities
- brings home screen notification whenever you receive a chat and the app is running in background you will see a notification on your home screen
- auto-reconnects whenever you lose the connection Nimbuzz will try to reconnect you switching between 3G, 2G or Wi-Fi searching for an available internet connection
- ClickableURL’s for a complete online experience you can open the links from chats or personal messages.
Many a times, BlackBerry service provider blocks a certain Instant Messaging app on your Blackberry device. In my case, it is Gtalk and I am heavily dependant on Gtalk for communication. A third part app comes to rescue in such situations and Nimbuzz does a great job. While I was connected to the app server, it disconnected me frequently asking me to reconnect again and again, which gets quite frustrating in long run. Now, I have no idea whether it was the fault with the app or with my GPRS provider.