PUMA and Sagem Wireless recently unveiled their stylish handset, PUMA Phone at the Mobile World Congress. The design of this handset is simply amazing. This device features an integrated solar cell with charge indicator. It comes with a 3.2 megapixel camera, 2.8 inches full touchscreen display, GPS and video chat. Check out the exiting features of the PUMA phone below.
With PUMA engaged in projects such as the United Nation’s Environment Programme, values such as sustainability are at the core of everything it does. From the very first concepts for the PUMA PHONE therefore, it was clear that we would need to marry a unique user experience with real technology innovation to design and develop a device that delivered on the PUMA promise. Using the device to directly connect with the PUMA community through services such as live sports feeds and mCommerce, the PUMA PHONE delivers not only a rich PUMA experience, but uses technology such as integrated solar cells to deliver it in a way that is completely consistent with PUMA’s values.says Thierry Buffenoir, CEO of Sagem Wireless.
Features Of The Puma Phone:
- Integrated solar cell, with charge indicator
- 2.8 inches QVGA TFT capacitive touchscreen
- 240 x 320 QVGA resolution
- 3.2 megapixel camera with LED flash and 6x zoom
- GPRS/EDGE connectivity
- USB 2.0
- Photo sharing
- VGA video call camera
- Full screen video playback
- Recording and streaming
- Supports wide range of music formats
- FM radio
- Built-in GPS receiver
- Compass, geotagging, routing and mapping
- GPS tracker and stopwatch
- Open internet browsing with WAP Push
- Puma World
- Mobile email client and mobile web mail notification
- Upto 5 hours of talktime
- Upto 350 hours of stand-by time
This handset is expected to be shipped in European markets during April via. PUMA’s online store and other partners. The price of this handset is not announced yet. Stay tuned for more updates regarding this amazing device.