Panasonic India today announced the launch of its second smartphone, ELUGA A, in the new smartphone series – ELUGA – introduced with the launch of ELUGA U last month.
ELUGA A has a 12.7cm (5-inch) IPS FWGA (854×480) display and is powered by the quad-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 200 processor with 1GB RAM. The device packs in 4GB internal memory (expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD card), and features Android 4.3 Jelly Bean version. There’s a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
The smartphone sports Panasonic’s proprietary single-hand operative ‘Fit Home’ user interface with features such as ‘Kwik Lock’, where the user can double tap the home screen to lock.
“Through ELUGA, Panasonic will bring advanced technological innovations to the Indian smartphone users and with ELUGA A, we have successfully integrated into the premium gadget, advanced technology for Audio enhancements, voice clarity, faster charging, longer battery life and local language features, in tune with the needs of the Indian consumer.”
- Manish Sharma, Managing Director, Panasonic India
The Panasonic ELUGA A will be available in the market in black and white colors from August 15 at an introductory price of ₹9,490.
Panasonic ELUGA A Specifications
- Display: 12.7cm/5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU
- Operating Sytem: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera: 8MP rear camera | LED Flash | 1080p video recording | 1.3MP front camera
- Memory: 1GB RAM | 4GB internal memory | 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- Battery: 2000 mAh