Recently, Nokia has launched a second beta of its social networking client, Nokia Messaging, which allow users to access Facebook as well as Twitter from their Nokia handsets. Currently it supports Nokia N97, Nokia N97 Mini and Nokia 5800. Check out the features of Nokia Messaging Beta 2 below.
- Upload pictures and videos
- Events: View upcoming events, birthdays and import to device calendar
- Search friends
- Click-to-call / click-to-SMS / click-to-FB Email
- Contextual homescreen widget jump directly to your Facebook and Twitter posts and tweets to comment.
- Live Facebook and Twitter updates pushed to your phone homescreen
- Update your status on Twitter
- View / reply to your Tweets
- Communication choices multiple ways to interact with your friends and social network circles straight from the client (e.g. post a comment, call, SMS, or email)
- Share your current location and your points of interest in a post or in a message leveraging device GPS location and Ovi Maps (e.g. view friends’ location, add your location)
- Multi pictures uploads
- Video uploads
- Full profile support
- Save Facebook invites to phone calendar
- Events: View upcoming events, birthdays