The Nokia 808 PureView is without a doubt the best camera phone out there. The handset is ages ahead of its competition in terms of camera performance, and it will easily take Samsung, HTC or even Apple nearly 4 to 5 years to catch up with the handset’s camera performance.
Starting from today, Nokia has started rolling out a new software update for the 808 PureView that will further improve the imaging experience on the handset.
Below is the full change-log of the update -:
- Gallery Grid view when you have the phone in landscape
- Access to more functions when you open your images from the Gallery widget on your home screen – swipe through other images, zoom, share, edit, and send images faster.
- More information about your images, such as image resolution, ISO value, white balance setting, and file size, and the location. When you are connected online, one click will show you on Nokia Maps where the photo was taken.
- Select and delete multiple photos in Gallery Grid
- New reset button in Creative mode to change all the settings back to default with a single touch
- New and significantly faster on-screen keyboard
- Updated browser (v8.3) with enhanced HTML5 support
- Nokia Car Mode – easy access to your phone’s key features when you’re driving.
Nokia will also be rolling out the Belle Feature Pack 2 software update for the Nokia 603, 700 and the 701 that will include Nokia Car Mode, enhanced web browser and certain other improvements. However, the imaging and gallery enhancements are only for the 808 PureView.