Motorola Opus One is a new smartphone from Motorola Corporation that comes with a 3.1 inch touchscreen display, 3 mega-pixel camera and 3G connectivity. This device runs on Google’s Android OS. Check out the leaked photo and specs of this handset below.
Motorola Opus One Leaked Specs
- 3.1â€³ hVGA 320Ã—480 capacitative touchscreen display
- 3 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- Proximity sensor
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- microSD card slot
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Home, Menu, Back, Speaker buttons are capacitive buttons with haptic feedback
- iDEN PTT & PTX
- Android LBS which is integrated into the iDEN GPS engine
- Enterprise email
- Plastic-molded housing with some rubberized texture finishes
- 58mm in width, 118mm in length
- 100g weight
- 512MB Flash / 256MB of RAM
- 64k and 128k iDEN SIM card support
- Motorola dual-mic technology noise-canceling for noisy enviroments
- Flash Lite v3.1.x
- Some of the preloaded apps include: corporate email client with ActiveSync support, MOTONAV navigation app, barcode scanner, and document viewer.
This handset is expected to be announced on Q1 of 2010. The price of this handset is not yet available. We will update you as soon as we find more information regarding this device.