At the beginning of this month, Motorola and Verizon rolled out software updates for the Droid X and the original Droid. Now, they are all set to roll a software update for another Droid branded handset the Droid Pro. The software update for the Droid Pro is a pretty minor one and mainly fixes some bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device.
The OTA update weighs in at 15.9MB and is numbered V2.26.60.
Here is the official change-log from Verizon itself :
* Improved audio on voice calls.
* Improved stability and performance.
* User interface display now refreshes when user switches from GSM/UMTS communication to Global Mode.
* Device now prepends 011 to Country Code to send SMS messages.
* Global Mode no longer resets when connecting to a USB charger.
* Visual Voice Mail now detects airplane mode while Wi-Fi is active.
* Prompt return to full screen brightness after wake-up
Droid Pro owners can pull’ the update from Verizon’s server by going to Settings->About Phone-> System Updates. Alternatively, they can wait for the OTA update to be pushed to their handset.
Via Droid Life