Recently, Motorola released a new firmware update for its popular Android based touchscreen device, Motorola CLIQ. The new version 1.1.31 can be easily downloaded from Motorola Support. The new firmware comes with a wide range of fixes and improved battery management features. Check out the complete changelog below:
- Improved battery life while phone is idle or running applications.
- Improved connections to corporate email accounts.
- Repairs issues with lingering connections after hang-up.
- Quick Office 2 supports additional file types and enhanced capabilities.
- Improves overall accelerometer responsiveness and accuracy.
- Text Telephone option for the hearing/speech-impaired lets you converse with callers via “real time” text messaging instead of relying on the caller’s audio.
- Improved pairings, audio and call connections with Bluetooth headsets, including: rewind/fast forward feature with S9 and HT820 headsets.
- Improved touch screen accuracy and protection against inadvertent key presses and unintended phone calls.