We have a good news for the LG Ally owners. Verizon Wireless has recently released a minor software update for the LG’s entry-level touchscreen phone. The latest version is numbered VS740ZVC and it comes with numerous enhancements and improvements. Check out the complete changelog below.
- Improved ability to play audio that is received via picture message.
- Improved Exchang ActiveSync (EAS) calendar synching
- EAS provisioning feature is now compatible with all Microsoft Exchange servers.
- New version of Skype mobile
- VZ Navigator is now preloaded on device
You should always backup your data before updating the device. The latest software update can be downloaded only via. Over-The-Air (OTA). For step-by-step instructions on how to perform the download, head over to this page.