Karbonn mobile launched new dual SIM mobile phone in India – Karbonn KT-21 Express, a Touch Screen phone with T9 Keypad. The handset comes with an application to provide access to over 50 free-to-air television channels on 2G network.
Features and Specifications
- Smart Mail-Karbonn’s Push Mail solution powered by Emoze
- Karbonn Instant Messenger (KIM)
- Dual SIM phone
- 2.8-inch Capacitive Touch Screen
- 3.2 MP Camera with Flash
- 16GB expandable memory support
- NexgTV application which allows users to watch 50+ Live TV Channels on the phone
- 3.5 mm Universal Audio Jack
- FM Radio with Recording
- Mobile Tracker
- Bluetooth with A2DP
- Multi Format Video Player and Recorder
- 1000-mAh battery
The device is available in the market for Rs 4,990. What’s interesting is, Karbonn has packed Push Mail solution powered by Emoze which will let users synchronize their personal and corporate email accounts on the phone. The company has also integrated Karbonn Instant Messenger service which is the real time text messaging app – something similar to BlackBerry Messenger.