Apple has released a new update for iPad, tagged iPad 3.2.1. The new update for consists of a number of features including fix for Wi-Fi connectivity, PDF issues and more. The complete list of updates includes:
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
- Fixed an issue that could prevent copy and paste of single-page PDF attachments in Mail
- Addressed an issue that could cause video playback to freeze
- Improved reliability of video-out when using iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
- Added Bing as an option for Safari’s search field
iPad users have been facing a lot of issues with Wi-Fi, however, Apple released the update for the Wi-Fi problems almost two months after the original expected release in May. If you have a jailbroken iPad you are advised to not upgrade to iPad 3.2.1, as it fixes an exploit used by the Spirit jailbreak.
If you have jailbroken your iPad stay away from the iPad 3.2.1 update till an updated version of Spirit jailbreak is made available. We will keep you updated on when an update is available, stay tuned and subscribe to our Mobile News to get the latest updates.
(Source: Apple Insider)