With so many new phones coming out in market every single day, I’m sure most of us are confused with which phone to go for. LiveAndroid gives you a chance to try out Android OS even before buying any Android based phone. LiveAndroid, a LiveCD for Android running on x86 platforms.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to run Android OS on your PC.
- Download an Install Sun xVM VirtualBox.
- Download LiveAndroid.iso image file and burn it on disc.
- Run VirtualBox and click on new on the top left bar
- Name the OS android and select OS type/version as unknown/other and click on Next’.
- Assign memory. Usually even 64MB is fine but i just allocated 128MB just in case. And then neglect the next few steps and keep on clicking Next’.
- Once its done, you will see a new virtual machine Androidbeen created inside your virtualbox. Highlight it and click on settings. Go to CD/DVD ROM and mount your LiveAndroid cd location. Click OK.
- Voila!! done! Now click on start and enjoy Android