Today, Google finally launched the successor of its popular Nexus 5 smartphone. The Google Nexus 6 is manufactured by Motorola and it runs on the latest Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Operating System which brings the Material Design, new call and message notifications and much more.
Google Nexus 6 packs a 6 inch Quad HD display, 2.7 GHz Snapdragon 805 quad-core processor, 13 megapixel rear camera with dual LED ring flash and 4K UHD video recording capabilities. Apart from that, it comes with the Motorola Turbo Charger which gives an additional 6 hours of battery life just by charging the device for just 15 mins.
Google Nexus 6 will be up for pre-order at Play Store by the end of this month. This handset comes with a price-tag of $649 for the 32 GB variant. Nexus 6 will go on sale across Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America later this year. This device will be available in Midnight Blue and Cloud White colors.
Google Nexus 6 Specifications:
- 5.96 inch AMOLED display
- 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 with quad-core CPU
- Adreno 420 GPU
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS
- 13 megapixel rear camera with dual LED ring flash
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 4K UHD video capture
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB / 64 GB internal memory
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2×2 (MIMO)
- Dual front facing stereo speakers
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- 3220 mAh battery