Most of the Android smartphone users, does not like the official Facebook app for Android due to a number of reasons. The guys at Facebook are working hard and trying their best to make the application more useful. Facebook for Android does not allow us to tag friends and places in posts, but the latest update of Facebook for Android completely solves this problem. It also comes with a new design for profile and group walls, improved photo browsing and sharing, improved messages and notifications, etc. Check out the complete changelog, after the break.
- Made it easier to share with who you want
- Improved the sharing tool to add privacy controls on posts and match your settings on the web site
- Added the ability to tag friends and places in posts
- Added new design for Profile and Group Walls
- Improved photo browsing with swiping
- Added the ability to tag your friends in photos
- Improved Messages and Notifications
- Fixed a number of crashes and performance issues
The Facebook for Android app is available for free on the Android Market. You will get a notification to update this app. If you don’t get an notification, then just head over to Android Market from your handset, go to My Apps and update all the apps. To download the Foursquare for Android app from web version of Android Market, head over to this page.