Motorola Droid Razr is the company’s thinnest Android powered smartphone with just 7.1mm thickness. Last week, Verizon rolled out the maintenance update for the Motorola Droid Razr owners in the US. Now, we have a good news for the folks using Motorola Razr in the Europe. Motorola recently started rolling out a new software update for the European Motorola Razr.
The latest update is numbered 651.73.30 and it comes with many new features and performance improvements, including the new Evernote application, improvements on call performance and Bluetooth connectivity, etc. Check out the complete changelog after the break.
- New Evernote application – Save your ideas, things you like, things you hear, and things you see.
- Camera – General improvements to camera performance
- New Smart Rule Trigger – ‘Motion Detection’
- Security features – Added new security features in the Googleâ„¢ Androidâ„¢ release
- Phone stability – Improvements on call performance and Bluetooth ® connectivity
- Localisation improvements
- Wi-Fi performance and stability General improvements to Wi-Fi connectivity
This update is currently rolled out in the following European countries – Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, SFR, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, T-Mobile Germany and the UK. The latest update can be easily downloaded via OTA (Over-The-Air). If you still haven’t received the update, go to settings and check for the update.