The Dropbox team released a new version of their Android application. The latest beta version is numbered 188.8.131.52 and it comes with some stability fixes and improvements. You can download the latest version of Dropbox for Android from the Dropbox Forum. Check out the complete changelog below.
- Better error logging
- If system clock is wrong, lets user know the reason for not being able to log in.
- Bug and stability fixes.
- Edited files were re-uploading every time their directory was browsed.
- Visual & Manifest changes to support low-end small-screen phones such as the Motorola Charm, as well as tablets.
- Added more logging, and a button to e-mail a log to Dropbox, for debugging
- Check to make sure that uploads aren’t larger than 300MB (server-side API limit)
- Proper handling & escaping of all special characters in file names
- Offline viewing of downloaded files should work again.
- Various stability improvements.