We just told you a little while ago on how you can root your Motorola Droid phone running Android. If you are a Windows user, you can make use of Droid Explorer, a tool to manage your rooted Android device from Windows Explorer.
Droid Explorer allows you to:
- Copy and auto-apply update.zip
- Copy files form your local computer to your Android device
- Ability to manage multiple Android devices
- Ability to reboot the device, including in recovery mode.
- Open files from your Android device on your computer
- Copy files from your Android device to your computer
- Uninstall apps from your Android device
- and much moreâ€¦
Droid explorer also includes some plugins such as Debug console, Screenshot tool, SQLite Manager and more.
Techie Buzz Verdict
I could not personally test out the software, however the screenshots on the download page, shows that the app is really worth downloading.
Ratings: 3.5/5 (Very Good)