Madfinger recently released its latest zombie-killing, action-filled game – Dead Trigger – on iOS and Android. Today, Madfinger announced that it will be soon rolling out an update for the Android version of the game that will be adding four new weapons, more gadgets new environments and the ability to save the game data on the cloud across platforms.
Below is the full change-log of the update -:
The new update brings more fun, more blood, more gadgets. From now on players can:
* experience personally four new savage weapons (including two melees): Chain Saw, Lewis Heavy Machine Gun, Marine Engine with sharp-edged blades and Repeating rifle, a classic of the American West
* enjoy the new funny and handy gadget — the Head-Flator X100 enables to inflate the heads of zombies to XXL size and… Headshot!
* meet new zombie creatures — mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members
* explore new fantastic environments — underground car park or secret research base institute
* try out new gadgets or get more money – reveal deadly survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies
* visit Casino and try your luck with a slot machine
* and finally safe game data with cross platform cloud backup
This huge update brings Dead Trigger also to Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play!
If you have not already played Dead Trigger, I’d highly recommend you to go and play it now. It is easily one of the best games to hit the Play Store.
In addition to Dead Trigger, another popular Android app – Tasker – got updated to v1.3. The new version finally drops the “Beta” tag, and also includes some bug-fixes and under-the-hood tweaks. The new version also brings support for Tasker App Factory, that allows Tasker users to create their own apps using Tasker’s functions.