Lenovo today announced another sub-10K Android smartphone, the Lenovo A536, positioning it as a powerful multimedia smartphone for people looking to upgrade from a feature phone.
The Lenovo A536 features a vibrant 5.0-inch display with capacitive touchscreen offering excellent viewing angles along with integrated sharp 5-megapixel rear camera with flash and a 2-megapixel front snapper.
The Dual SIM smartphone runs Android 4.4 KitKat, and packs in 2,000mAh battery. Powered by a Quad-Core 1.3 GHz processor, the A536 includes 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory, expandable up to 32 GB using a microSD card.
The Lenovo A536 is available for sale in black and white colors starting today at a price of ₹8,999.
Lenovo A536 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: MT Quad-core 1.3GHz
- Memory: 1GB RAM | 8GB ROM
- Battery: 2000mAh Li-Polymer
- Display: 5-inch FWGA (854×480)
- Camera: 5MP auto-focus rear camera | 2MP fixed-focus front camera
- Dimensions: 139.6mm x 72mm x 9.95mm
- Weight: 148 grams