Rovio has released an update for Angry Birds Space that adds 10 new delectable levels filled with “popcorn, cookies, and candy apples”. In these 10 new levels, the birds can bounce off jelly trampolines, and “pop corn to create delicious mayhem”.
Apart from Angry Birds Space, Instagram for Android has also received an update. The new update improves the search functionality of the app and contains some bug fixes as well. Below is the full change-log of the update -:
- Improved search functionality
- Support for location data taken from Gallery images when geotag is selected
- Fix for HTC Sensation 4G freezing using tilt shift
- Improved support and bugfixes for devices using the Instagram advanced camera
- Addresses tilt shift issues on lower resolution images
Dropbox for Android also got an update that adds custom-tailored video streaming for Ice Cream Sandwich users, and support for Korean language.
Endomono for Android also received an update today that adds some new features and enhances certain aspects of the UI. Below is the change-log of the update -:
- Interval training has had some beautification
- Add a profile picture from the phone using e.g. the camera
- An about screen added in the settings that shows the app’s version number and what’s new
- Numerous bugfixes (incl. GPS sleep bug)
Last but not the least, Google has also rolled out a minor update for Google Maps that fixes some of the Latitude related bugs with the app.