Adobe has recently released a new update to the Flash Player in the Android Market. The current build number for the Flash Player 10.3 for Android 2.2 and above is 10.3.185.23. The latest update brings the code to correct a cross-site scripting vulnerability, which had the potential to be used to interact with websites on your behalf, but without your permission. Check out the complete changelog, after the break.
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidMainfest.xml.
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices.
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games.
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode.
You can update the Adobe Flash Player 10.3 from the Android Market in your smartphone or you can just head over to this page.