Acer’s F1 smartphone is going to release on 6 October in United Kingdom. This phone is powered by Microsoft Windows Mobile operating system. The Acer F1 features a 3.8 inch WVGA touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 800, Qualcomm 8250 1GHz processor and Quad-band GSM / Tri-band HSPA.
It also includes a 5 mega-pixel camera with built in auto focus and an LED flash, 512MB ROM, 256MB RAM, and a microSD card slot that can support up to 32GB memory cards. It also comes with a built in WiFi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 2.1, plus an accelerometer and a 3.5mm audio jack. The new smartphone incorporates an A-GPS. It also comprises a 1,350mAh battery that grants up to five hours of calling time and 400 hours of standby.
Features of Acer F1
- Qualcomm 8250 1GHz processor
- Windows Mobile 6.5 with Internet Explorer 6
- 3.8WVGA Touchscreen Display
- Quad-band GSM / Tri-band HSPA
- 512MB ROM / 256MB RAM
- 5 MegaPixel Autofocus with LED flash
- microSD slot (support up to 32GB)
- WiFi 802.11 b/g & Bluetooth 2.1
- Motion Accelerometer
- 3.5mm audio jack
The Acer F1 Smartphone will be available from the 6th of October in the UK for around £300 (approx. 500$ / 24,000 Rupees)