Over the last one month or so, nearly all the major 3G operators in India slashed their 3G rates by a good margin. Vodafone had also slashed its 3G tariff rates but only for its prepaid customers.
However, beginning today, Vodafone has rolled out new 3G postpaid plans along with increasing the free data usage for its existing plans. The new 3G tariff rates are pretty well priced, and will definitely help in increasing the 3G adoption rate in India.
Below are the new 3G plans from Vodafone India for its postpaid customers -:
- Rs 375 – 1.5GB free data usage
- Rs 650 – 3GB of free data usage
- Rs 750 – 4GB of free data usage
- Rs 850 – 5GB of free data usage
- Rs 1250 – 8GB of free data usage