Earlier this month, Samsung launched its first tablet device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab in India. This device was launched in India for Rs.38,000, but now you can get it for as low as Rs.34,000. The good news is that, after purchasing the Galaxy Tab, you will get a 2GB memory card pre-loaded with MapmyIndia navigation and 3 Idiots movie. You will also get a leather diary case and a Bluetooth headset worth more than Rs.5,500.
Cellular operator like Airtel, Aircel, Reliance, Tata Docomo and Vodafone are currently offering special data packages with the new Samsung Galaxy Tab. Check out the complete details below.
- 2GB free data usage @ Rs. 300 per month for 6 months
- For activation customers will have to SMS SAMSUNGto 543210 from their Airtel number
- 3 GB free per month for 3 months for Prepaid users
- 1 GB free per month for 6 months for postpaid users
- For activation: Prepaid Customers SMS SMART PIto 54343.
- PostPaid customers visit Aircel COCO store with original TAB bill
- 5 GB Free Data usage per month for 6 months on Reliance network
- For Activation: Visit any Reliance World/Reliance Mobile store outlet or call Customer care on 3033 3333 or from Reliance mobile phone *333
- 3GB Free data per month for 6 months on Tata Docomo network
- For Activation: SMS Bun TABto 141
- 2GB data @ Rs. 99 per month for Prepaid users
- 2GB data @ Rs. 199 per month for Post paid users
- For Activation: SMS STABto 111 (Toll Free) from Vodafone number