After a court case was quashed in the by the Supreme Court of India against the result declaration of the IIT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE), the results of IIT JEE will be declared on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 8AM.
Over 4.7 lakh students who appeared for the JEE exams will be able to check their results online at http://jee.iitd.ac.in and other related sites. Students will be able to check the results online at the above URL or their respective IIT online.
If you are a candidate who has qualified for the exam, we urge you to take note of all the above dates for future references, these dates will also be available on all the IIT sites starting tomorrow.
Other important dates for IIT JEE includes:
- May 26th – Declaration of the IIT JEE Results.
- May 27th to June 9th 2010 – Online filling of Choices open for ALL the qualified candidates.
- June 9th to June 11th 2010 – Medical Examination and counseling for qualified PD candidates (schedule will be announced on the IIT websites)
- June 9th to June 10th 2010 – SC/ST/PD/DS candidates counseling.
- June 10th – June 12th 2010 – OBC candidates counseling.
- June 17th – Last date of receipt of filled and duly signed choice sheets.
- June 10th – Architecture / Design aptitude test.
- June 28th – Website release of course allocation.
To check the IIT JEE results online, please visit http://jee.iitd.ac.in or chose the links from the list below to visit your respective IIT to find the results.
- IIT Bombay – http://www.iitb.ac.in/
- IIT Delhi – http://www.iitd.ac.in/
- IIT Bhubaneswar – http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/ver3/
- IIT Gandhinagar – http://www.iitgn.ac.in/
- IIT Guwahati – http://www.iitg.ac.in/
- IIT Hyderabad – http://www.iith.ac.in/
- IIT Kanpur – http://www.iitk.ac.in/
- IIT Madras – http://www.iitm.ac.in/
- IIT Roorkee – http://www.iitr.ac.in/
We wish all the students who appeared for the IIT JEE exams best of luck for the results. If you have any difficulty in getting through to the result sites, please try again after a while, the sites may have problems due to extra load.