My preferred format for storing images is PNG, but my friends sent me certain images in JPG format? What do you do in such cases, ditch your favorite format and store the images as it is? If you have been doing that, it is time to say hello to XnView a handy freeware that will allow you to convert images from 400 different formats to output them into the most popular formats available today.
- Import from 400 graphic file formats and export it to 50 graphic file formats
- Multipage TIFF, Animated GIF, Animated ICO support
- Image IPTC, EXIF metadata support, EXIF auto rotation support, IPTC editing
- Resize, rotate, crop support. Lossless rotate & crop (jpeg) support
- Adjust brightness, contrast and other settings. Auto levels, contrast.
- Apply filters like blur, average, emboss.
- Apply effects like lens, wave.
- Slide show with effects.
- Batch convert, batch rename
- Screen capture.
- Compare image side by side.