We have previously covered a lot of image tools that included everything from image editors to image converters. This post is about a different kind of image tools. Tools that can let you add, transform or manipulate your images to give them a totally new look. All of these tools are free and require no registrations or downloads.
1. Watermark-Images: Batch watermark your images online. Add up to 20 images, customize the text and font of your watermark and apply it to the images within no time. You can adjust the position of you watermark and add a shadow affect to it.
2. FixRedEyes: Remove the red eye effect from any photo with this simple tool. Simply upload the image, adjust the red eye area and click fix.
3. ImageSplitter: Slice up your images in rows and columns. Just upload an image and specify the number of rows and columns you want. Then choose output format and resolution and click process.
4. ImageMerger: Merge two images online using this tool. The first image is treated as a background image and the second one is added on top of it. Useful for adding watermarks to images.
5. Pic2Color: Extract colors from any image. Just upload an image or provide the URL and Pic2Color will provide you with a color palette of colors used in the image.
6. MirrorEffect: Add mirrored effect to any picture. Choose reflection size and the direction of effect (bottom, top, left or right).
7. TextImage: Convert a photo into a text image. Choose from HTML, ASCII or Matrix text images.
8. Pic2Graphics: Recolor pictures by transferring the mood of one picture to another. Simple select two pictures, one to recolor and other to grab the mood from.
9. Montagerator: Create beautiful montages and mosaics online. Upload a photo or use one by providing a URL.
10. Speechable: Add speech bubbles to any image. Customize text and bubble size. Embed images on your blog or webpage.
11. WaterEffect: Add water effect to any image. No registration or downloads required, simply upload the picture and get a water effect in resulting picture.
12. RoundPic: Make your picture more hip by adding rounded corners to it. This tool takes any image and turn regular corners into rounded ones. You can even add borders and shadows to the picture.
13. BeFunky: Add a digital-painting or cartoon-like effect to your images. Manipulate images by pulling and pushing any area of the image. Create cartoonized avatars by choosing different backgrounds and accessories. You can also add ink, stencil and pencil effects to your images. BeFunky alow works for adding a cartoon effect to videos.
14. PicBite: Annotate images online. Once done, you can download the annotated images or embed them on your blog or web page. Also allows you to crop or resize an image.
15. GIFup: Create animated GIFs online by simple uploading your images and choosing desired animation settings.
16. DoSize: Re-size up to 10 images simultaneously. Once resized, you can download the images or email them to your friends.
17. YearBookYourself: Give your photos a vintage look. Choosa an era like 1950′s, 60′s, 70′s or 80′s and morph it into a classic.