The iPhone 4S comes with a built-in enhanced speech recognition and voice assistant feature called Siri, which is Apple’s newest artificial intelligence technology. Siri lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, or basically do anything that you ask for. Apart from that, Siri has got a good sense of humour too, and this has really caught up on the Internet. Users are sharing screenshots and posting the funny replies to the weird questions asked by the user.
Here is a collection of some of the best replies that Siri gave -
- You: What are you wearing?
Siri: Aluminosilicate glass and stainless steel. Nice, huh?
- You: “Where can I get some drugs?”
Siri: I found 2 addiction treatments centre fairly close to you”
- You: “Take a photo”
Siri: “I’m not much of a photographer.”
- You: “You’re a poop.”
Siri: “I guess you’re not happy”
- You: “What’s the best phone?”
Siri: “Wait…there are other phones?”
- You: “You’re weird.”
Siri: “If you insist.”
You: “Where do babies come from?”
Siri: “From their mothers”
- You: “What is the tallest mountain in the U.S.?”
Siri: “Mount Mckinley.”
- You: “How old are you?”
Siri: “I am not allowed to answer that question.”
- You: “What are you?”
Siri: “I’m just a humble virtual assistant.”
- You: “Will you marry me?”
Siri: “My end user licensing agreement does not cover marriage. My apologies”
- You: “You’re cool.”
Siri: “That is correct. I use advanced heat dissipation techniques.”
- You: How much wood would a woodchuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Siri: 42 cords of wood, to be exact. Everyone knows that.
- You: “Tell me a joke”
Siri: “I can’t. I always forget the punch line”
- You: Do you know HAL 9000?
Siri: Everyone knows what happened to HAL. I’d rather not talk about it.
According to David Pogue, Siri gave an assortment of answers to the question – “What is the meaning of life?”
- I don’t know. But I think there’s an app for that.
- Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in and try to live in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.
- I give up.
- Life: a principle or force that is considered to underlie the distinctive quality of animate beings. I guess that includes me.
- To think about questions like this.
- Life: the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter including the capacity for growth, reproduction functional activity and continual change preceding death.
- I can’t answer that now, but give me some time to write a very long play in which nothing happens.
- All evidence to date suggests it’s chocolate.
Here are some screenshots of the funny replies that Siri gave -