Hotmail recently rolled out free POP3 access for its users, however to start using Hotmail POP3, you will have to set it up in your favorite email client.
Here are the POP3 settings you will require to setup in your hotmail account.
- Incoming Mail Server: pop3.live.com (Port 995)
- POP SSL Required? Yes
- User Name: Your Windows Live ID, for example, [email protected]
- Password: The password you usually use to sign in to Hotmail or Windows Live
- Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.live.com (Port 25)
- Authentication Required? Yes (use your POP user name and password)
- SSL/TLS Required? Yes
If this option does not work, try changing your country to one of the supported ones.