By default Internet Explorer adds the title Windows Internet Explorerto each and every window, if you are bored with the title and want a change in it, you can easily change the Internet Explorer title with the help of a small registry hack courtesy TechnixUpdate.
To change the title to something like Powered by Keith Dsouzaor something you desire, follow the simple steps.
Note: You should always backup your registry before making any changes to it.
- Open Start Menu >> Run, type regedit and press Enter key
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain
- Create a new registry key by right clicking on the empty area in the right pane, New >> String Value
- Name the key Window Title
- Double click the new key you created and add any custom value, you want to be displayed as the title of the Internet Explorer Window.
If you are uncomfortable with editing the registry you can use a Visual Basic script that will help you change the title of Internet Explorer.
Customize Internet Explorer Title Hacks n Mods Tip from TechnixUpdate.