If you are a Windows Vista user, Technospot.net has written about a tip that will help you change the product key for Windows Vista.
The tip is simple and requires you to visit the Control panel to change the product key.
- Type System in Search Box ( or Go to Control > System ). Double click icon which says System.
- Now scroll till end and you would see a section which says Windows Activation.
- Here you get a complete status if your windows is Activated and your Vista Key.
- Right next to is it Windows Change product key link.
- Just click and you will get a text box where you can add your own key.
So that’s how you can change the product key for Windows Vista. Hack and Mod tip from Technospot.