The Humble Indie Bundle is a is an initiative by Wolfire Games in association with Child’s Play Charity and the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) to sell a one-of-a-kind indie bundle. Adopting the pay what you want payment method, they are sellingfive great indie games with a cumulative price of $80 for as much as you wish to give them. These are all cross-platform games (work great on Windows, Mac or Linux!) and are DRM-free. The catch is that you can decide where the money you pay goes. Either it can be split evenly among the seven participants (the five developers and two organizations), or you can choose to give it all to the developers or all to charity.
The five games that you get in this bundle are:-
- World of Goo: 2D Boy’s innovative physics-based puzzle game where you control squishy goo globules to build platforms, bridges and the like. One brilliant game!
- Aquaria: An underwater platformer where you control Naija a lone undersea dweller in search of her family. Singing magical songs and attacking dangerous sea creatures, this beautiful and arty platformer was well received.
- Gish: Play a ball of tar. Oh yeah, this game is fresh, but not literally. Play a dynamic ball of tar in a destructable physics environment. Have fun too!
- Lugaru HD: Anthropomorphic rabbits fighting against corruption? I don’t like furries too much, but it is the predecessor of the upcoming Overgrowth, so I’m in!
- The Penumbra Series: There is something about horror that draws gamers into it. When a horror game dev decides to make a game completely and utterly atmospheric and tie up immersion as the most important part of the game, it delivers something unimaginably terrifying and brilliant.
Buy the Humble Indie Bundle here!