BioWare will be releasing a free DLC tomorrow, titled Mass Effect 3:Resurgence. Resurgence will be focusing on the multiplayer section of Mass Effect 3, with the DLC bringing in 6 new characters and 2 new multiplayer maps.
The new characters include
- Asari Justicar(available as Adept)
- Krogan Battlemaster(available as Vanguard)
- Batarian (available as Soldier and Sentinel)
- Geth(available as Engineer and Infiltrator)
Image courtesy BioWare.
The new maps featured are Firebase Condor, a warzone outpost located on one of Palaven’s moons and Firebase Hydra, an old abandoned Quarian colony converted into a dam facility.
Apart from these, the DLC also features goodies including:
- More weapons – the Striker Assault Rifle, Harpoon Gun and Geth Plasma SMG
- More reinforcement packs including Targeting VI, Shield Power Cells and Strength Enhancers.
Resurgence will be available for free on PSN, Origin and Xbox Live on the 10th of April in North America and the 11th of April in Europe.