Sometime back we had introduced readers to iPhone PC Suite, a alternative manager for the iPhone. But if you are looking for a alternative manager for your iPod, a freeware called Floola is one of the best you can get.
Floola is a freeware application to efficiently manage your iPod or your Motorola mobile phone (any model supporting iTunes). It’s a standalone application that can be run directly from your iPod and needs no installation under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows XP and Vista.
Floola supports all common used iPod features including photos,artwork, podcasts and smart playlists. It automatically converts any incompatible audio or video file so that you can copy almost any file to it. It even allows adding YouTube and MySpace videos with a single click.
- Cross platform with support for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Portable, which would allow you to manage your iPod from anywhere.
- Copy and extract songs to and from a iPod.
- Easily manage your playlists.
- Support for Last.fm, Podcasts and Web videos.
- Support for lyrics, artwork.
- Eliminate duplicate songs.
- Automatically converts incompatible files to iPod formats.
- Adds ability to add videos to iPod.
- Ability to export to HTML files.
- Support for notes, photos and ability to play iPod music.
These features definitely make it a worthwhile iTunes alternative for your iPod.