Have fun exercising
- Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.
- My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she’s 97 years old and we don’t know where she is.
- The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could head heavy breathing again.
- I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks, Haven’t lost a pound, Apparently have to go there.
- I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.
- I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
- The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
So how health conscious are you? Let me know through your comments. FYI I walk at least 30 minutes every day to and fro to office.