Well its Friday again the day of the week everyone eagerly looks forward to. Starting the weekend with a hearty laugh is what we prefer to do at Techie Buzz. Here are some definitions that will make you laugh. The definitions are not be taken seriously (pun intended).
- Project Manager is a person who thinks nine women can deliver a baby in one month.
- Developer is a person who thinks it will take 18 months to deliver a baby.
- Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
- Client is the one who doesn’t know why he wants a baby.
- Marketing Manager is a person who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available.
- Resource Optimization Team thinks they don’t need a man or woman; They’ll produce a child with zero resources.
- Documentation Team thinks they don’t care whether the child is delivered, they’ll just document 9 months.
- Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy with the PROCESS to produce a baby.
Tester is a person who always tells that this is not the right baby.
Have fun this weekend and keep laughing.