Microsoft Outlook is probably one of the most use email and appointment management desktop software. However keeping a eye on your tasks and appointments would require users to open the application and bring it into focus.
Outlook on the Desktop is a freeware tool that will embed your Outlook Calendar, Inbox, Contacts, Notes or Tasks on your desktop, allowing you to edit and view the events and emails, just like you do while using Outlook itself.
Outlook On The Desktop Features
- Places fully functional Microsoft Outlook Calendar on your Desktop.
- The Outlook Calendar is pinned to your desktop so that no windows can get stuck behind it.
- The Calendar’s position, size and opacity are all adjustable via a very intuitive GUI.
- A tray Icon (complete with the day of the month) is provided to to configure the app and perform other actions.
- Multiple-Monitor Support.
- Ability to switch between calendar, inbox, contacts, tasks and notes views.