Google Chrome still does not have the ability to add a toolbar like Google Toolbar and any other one’s in fact, there are many people who use several toolbars to track SEO information like Page Rank and more.
The Distilled blog has come up with a list of interesting and useful bookmarks related to SEO for Google Chrome, that will help you perform several tasks like check page rank (which is a exclusive Techie Buzz tool), count number of links and so on.
The Google Chrome SEO Buttons Include
- Count Links: displays the number of links on the current page (showing internal and external)
- NoFollow Highlighter: adds a light red background to any NoFollow-ed links on the current page
- Google Site: search: shows all indexed pages from this site
- Google’s Cached Version: shows the cached version of the current page
- Google PageRank: pops up a window showing the current page’s PageRank
- SEO Playground Tool: opens a useful information pane by Dave Naylor
- Y! Link Report for this Page: shows the Yahoo! SiteExplorer links for the current page
- Y! Link Report for this Subdomain: as above, but for the whole site
- WolframAlpha stats about this Page: may show some useful info about the current page
- Twitter Mentions of this Site: uses BackTweets to show recent mentions of the site on Twitter
- Blog Mentions of this Site: uses SocialMention to show recent mentions of the site on blogs
- Other Sites at this IP: data from My IP Neighbors
- Edit Page Text: allows you to edit the text on any page
- SEOMoz Pro Tools: this folder allows easy access to useful tools for SEOMoz’s Pro Members
Head over to the Google Chrome Plugins for SEO to download and install these bookmarks and bookmarklets for Google Chrome.