There are several ways in which you can download free fonts, however wouldn’t it be nicer if you could create fonts from your own handwriting?
Well if you are itching to get a font which represents your own handwriting, you are going to love a free service called YourFonts, which allows users to create fonts from their own handwriting.
Related: Free Font Viewers for Windows
Creating a font with your own handwriting is simple with YourFonts, and you can do it with these simple steps.
- Download a PDF document or image provided by YourFonts.
- Print the document or image.
- Draw the requisite characters as shown in the document with a dark marker.
- Scan the filled up form.
- Upload the document back to YourFonts.
- Download a brand new font, which represents your Handwriting.
YourFonts has several interesting features which include:
- Your own handwriting turned into your very own font for free
- Optionally include your signature.
- You’ll have your very own font within 15 minutes.
- Make as many fonts as you like.
- Use your fonts on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Personalize your digital scrapbook pages.
- Make your own "family handwriting history".
- Use your fonts in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and every program that you own.
Definitely worth trying out for sure.