There may be several folders on your computer which are frequently used by you for saving images, videos, music files etc, in those cases navigating to those folders each and every time can be a hassle.
We have told you about several tools in the past which allow you to access your frequently used folders with ease, these utilities allow users to save time while they perform actions like saving and opening files from frequently used folders.
Here is a Techie Guide which includes a compilation of the best tools to save time while accessing frequently used folders.
Techie Guide To Access Frequently Used Folders Quickly and Easily
- Add/Edit your favorite folders to the places bar In File open/save dialogs you can easily access up-to six folders in the left hand side menu, in this guide you will learn how to personalize the places bar to include your favorite folders.
- Mount Files & Folders as Drives Drives are easily accessible, with this guide you can also mount your favorite folders as virtual drives.
- Jump to Favorite Folders in Open/Save dialogs There are several times when you may use different folders to save different types of files and this handy utility will definitely save you a lot of time, it is also one of the software we use to increase productivity.
- Add custom folders to My Computer and Control Panel Several times your favorite and frequently used folders require a lot of navigation, wasting time in the process, with this guide you can easily add custom folders to My Computer and the Control Panel.
- Mount FTP Server as a Drive in Windows If you own a website you may be using FTP to upload and download files from it, with this guide you can learn how you can mount your FTP server as a local drive and manage the files there with ease.
- Save Time While Downloading Images & Files in Firefox If you are a Firefox user, you will love our guide on saving time while you download images and files.
- Windows Explorer Replacements Windows Explorer has definitely improved over the years, but not as much as we would want, take a look at some handy replacements that will help you browse your files and folders quickly using tabbed interface and multiple panes.
Do you have any other useful software to share? Do let us know through your comments, we would definitely like to try out some of our users suggestions.