Costco is selling a copy of Halo 3: ODST for Xbox 360 at $30, that is almost $15 cheaper than what you can buy at Amazon. Halo 3 is a game created exclusively for Xbox 360 and is a epic story told through the eyes of an ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper), as they search for clues leading to the whereabouts of their scattered squad and the motivations behind the Covenant’s invasion of New Mombasa.
Costco members get to buy the copy at $30, however non-members have to pay a surcharge, taking the total price to $31.50. Halo 3 is developed by Microsoft.
Halo 3 ODST Features
- ODSTs: Follow the story of the legendary ODSTs or Orbital Drop Shock Troopers as they drop into the ruined city of New Mombasa, looking for clues behind the Covenant’s catastrophic attack on the city.
- A new hero: Prepare to drop. Known for their courage, valor and at times, insanity, Orbital Drop Shock Troopers are among the fiercest UNSC soldiers, priding themselves on being the first unit deployed into hostile situations. While not as large or supernaturally gifted as their Spartan comrades, these Hell Jumpers more than compensate with their ferocious attitudes and unwavering nerve.
- Multiplayer: All the traditional features of Halo 3 multiplayer will be included in the new game, including full-featured integration with the Forge map editor.
- Ever-growing community options. Players will continue to enjoy all the great Halo 3technological innovations, including Saved Films, screenshots, Campaign Scoring and four-player co-op over Xbox LIVE. All of the new Halo 3multiplayer maps fully support the Forge editor, offering near endless gameplay customization possibilities for fans
- Key to Halo: Reach. As a special bonus for fans, all copies of Halo 3: ODSTwill provide access to the Halo: Reachmultiplayer beta when the beta goes live. More information about the Halo: Reachmultiplayer beta will be shared at a later date.