Firefox 3.6 saw another beta early morning today, PST. The Firefox 3.6 beta 2 has been released with more than 190 bug fixes over the last Firefox 3.6 beta 1.
The fixes in Firefox 3.6 beta 2 include:
- Better support for mobile devices, specially on Windows CE.
- Better support for WOFF on Linux and Solaris, bug fix of some characters not showing on these platforms.
- Undo support for Personas.
- Some minor UI fixes, like broken text in dialogues, windows and components being displaced on certain actions, etc.
- Fix for full-screen mode, Mac problem of missing window title on returning from full-screen mode.
- Resolving problems with lost focus of component windows.
- Resolving maximize and restore window size.
These 190 fixes coming in less than 2 weeks proves that things are really moving fast at the Mozilla development front. With every beta release, we will move closer to a better Firefox.