Update: This competition is now closed, we will be announcing the winners shortly.
We are onto the 6th competition in the series and this is a special birthday bash competition, it’s our birthday tomorrow, in some parts of the world it has already begun, however getting back to the competition, this competition will only last for 24 hours and we will announce the winners tomorrow.
AMD is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home, and play.
ATI Radeon is a flagship product of AMD in the graphics industry, it is in fact very well known and used by hardcore gamers and more, no matter if you are a gamer or require superior graphics to work, ATI has always been providing top notch hardware in the GPU industry.
ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series Key Features
- Ultimate Microsoft ® DirectX ® 10.1 Performance You’ll be blown away by life-like graphics from the latest DirectX ® 10.1 games, with stunning 3D graphics and shading effects.
- Over 1 teraFLOPS of Compute Power up to 640 stream processors (320 x 2) on a single card deliver the raw horsepower to attack the most demanding graphics applications
- ATI CrossFireXâ„¢ multi-GPU Upgrade to even greater 3D performance quickly and easily thanks to plug-and-play ATI CrossFireX technology with up to quad-GPU support.
- PCI Express ® 2.0 Get ready for the most demanding graphics applications with PCI Express 2.0 support, which allows up to twice the throughput of current AMD PCI Express cards.1
- Unified Video Decoder View and manipulate the latest Blu-ray and HD DVD content with a dedicated hardware video decoder that leaves your CPU free to perform other tasks.
- Ultimate Image Quality Performance that rivals high-end HD-DVD and Blu-ray players on displays with resolutions that exceed 1080p up to 2560×1600.2
- Integrated Digital Outputs Enjoy your digital content the way you want to, with built-in HDMI that includes 5.1 surround audio for big screen entertainment.
- More Processing Performance per Watt Get up to twice the Gigaflops per watt of previous generations of high-end AMD GPUs.
- power saving features that reduce power consumption at idle or during low-usage
- Runs Cool and Quiet With a smaller chip designed to use less power, your system can take advantage of high-end Windows Vista ® features while running more efficiently and quieter than ever.
This card definitely packs in a lot of power, take a look at the ATI Radeon 3800 series specifications to know more about it.
Rules & Regulations for Winning 1 of the 3 ATI Radeon 3850 Graphics Card
To participate in the competition and be the one of the three persons to be eligible to win a ATI Radeon 3850 Graphics Card, worth $200 each, you will have to use one of the following ways.
- Tweet about the sponsors and about this competition, include a link to both the sponsor and the competition, if you are creating your own tweet, please include AMD and ATI Radeon in the tweet, also use this link http://u.nu/65p9 for the sponsor and this link http://u.nu/55p9 for the competition.Here is a tweet you can use to enter the competition, click on this tweet link to tweet about this contest. Once you have tweeted about it, leave a comment with a link to your status.Tweet Message (example): ATI Radeon is the best GPU in the market, manufactured by AMD http://u.nu/65p9 Win 3 ATI Radeon 3850 GPU worth $200 each http://u.nu/55p9
- Write a blog post linking to AMD.com the ATI Radeon 3800 series page and this contest in your blog post. Once you have written the blog post, leave a comment here with a link to the post.
- If you do not have a twitter account, or a blog, leave a comment on why you would want to win licenses for all these softwares.
- This contest will end on 6th June at 1PM EST, no entries will be accepted after this point, we will announce the winners in a blog post shortly after the contest closes.
- The more you participate the more you win, we have bonus cash prizes of $100 and $50 to be given out as bonus cash prizes at the end of all the competitions, for rules about bonus cash prizes please visit Techie Buzz Birthday Bash announcement post.
Please note: tweeting or blogging about the competition in itself will not avail participation, you will have to leave a comment on this page to get an entry in the winning draw.
We once again thank our sponsors Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) for sponsoring the prizes for this event, look forward to participation from all our readers.