If you are looking for an application geared toward managing extensive music collections, easy to use and with a comprehensive feature set, then your search is over. MusicBee is an easy to use program that can easily organize, find and play music files on your computer, on portable devices and on the web.
MusicBee plays MP3, FLAC, Vorbis, WMA files. It can even play and Sync iPods and other MP3 players. MusicBee can also edit the tags of all your music files. MusicBee has an excellent feature “Auto-DJ” which can create a playlist for you and discover new music tracks from the web.
- Organize music files and edit tags in your library with a powerful and easy to use interface.
- Have new music files automatically added to your library from monitored folders, with the option to tag the files from an Inbox beforehand.
- Securely rip CD tracks as individual files or as a single album with embedded cuesheet, and with AccurateRip.com validation.
- Automatically look up Album Art, Lyrics and tag other metadata from the web. Have a track identifed using its digital sound signature.
- Play MP3, FLAC, Vorbis, WMA files and optionally have tracks scrobbled to Last.fm. Play the web – playlists are created from MP3 blogs you visit.
- Play and Sync iPods and MP3 players, converting and levelling tracks on-the-fly.
- Create dynamic playlists based on your own rules.
- Have the Auto-DJ create a playlist for you and discover new music tracks from the web or old ones from your collection you have forgotten about!