Audio CDs are not easy to copy since they follow a different format which is not playable directly from your harddrive, you will require to use a CD ripping software to be able to convert the CD to a playable format (MP3, WMA, WMV, OGG).
Fairstars CD Ripper is a free software that will allow you to rip audio CDs to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV formats files on-the-fly. It supports normalization when ripping, and also support ID3 tag. Fairstars CD Ripper also supports playback with its built-in player.
Fairstars CD Ripper Features
- Rips CD to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV on-the-fly.
- Supports automatic volume adjustment(normalization) during ripping.
- Supports multiple CD/DVD drivers.
- ID3 tag support.
- Support automatic saving ID3 Tags when converting, and also support ID3 tags display and edit.
- Query and submit CD disc information from/to the freedb (the Internet Compact Disc Database).
- Audio Playback control function Support.
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface(skin support).