Earlier today, Apple released iOS 5 for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. In addition, Apple has also released Mac OS X 10.7.2 with iCloud support. The update is available via Software Update and is labeled version 11C74, and is a 435.5MB download.
Apple has said that the 10.7.2 update is recommended for all users of OS X Lion, and includes general operating system fixes designed to improve the stability, compatibility and security of their Mac. The 10.7.2 update also includes Safari 5.1.1. In addition, other operating system fixes and improvements detailed below:
- Allow reordering of desktop spaces and full screen apps in Mission Control.
- Enable dragging files between desktop spaces and full screen apps.
- Improve the compatibility of Google contact syncing in Address Book.
- Address an issue that causes Keynote to become temporarily unresponsive.
- Improve VoiceOver compatibility with Launchpad.
- Address an issue that causes a delay in accessing the network after waking from sleep.
- Enable booting in to Lion Recover from a locally attached Time Machine backup drive.
- Resolve an issue that causes screen zoom to stop working.
- Improve Active Directory integration.