Techie Buzz is not just a one man show, and there are several authors who contribute their knowledge and expertise to make it a place where you can know your Technology head on.
That has been my motto from day 1 that I started this blog.
However I do feel that certain areas still need to be covered and want to explore those areas, even though I think I can contribute in those areas, I don’t really think that I can find time to do it.
So am looking for few more writers that can fill up that void, if you have the skills and expertise to do that you are more than welcome to join us on the Techie Buzz team, and this will be a paid gig, so you get a chance to showcase your skills and get paid for it too :-).
Here are some areas that I am looking to expand in and require authors for;
- Linux (Ubuntu and other flavors) related articles and tips and tricks.
- Apple/Mac related content.
- Detailed How-to articles.
- DIY (do it yourself) sort of articles.
- Mobile related content (iPhone/Symbian etc), this is for Mobile Buzz.
- Gadgets/Hardware related content, this is for Gadgets Buzz.
- Hot, Awesome, Funky and Unique List Posts, this is for Damn Good Lists.
- Newbie tutorials, excellent step by step tutorials, this is for KISS Geeks.
What do you get when you write for Techie Buzz?
- A robust and hassle free environment to write content, no editorial interference from my end.
- You get paid to write.
- Some of your content might land up on Google News.
- Backlinks to your own blog from every post you write.
- Will look good on your resume :-)
- And last but not the least, attention and love from our readers, which to me matters the most.
Are you interested in writing for us? How do you get in touch with us? Just drop a email to keith [@] techie-buzz.com. Please make sure to include the following details, all are not required but it helps.
- Why do you want to write for Techie Buzz?
- What area(s) you can cover from the above list?
- Have you written elsewhere or own a blog? If so please provide samples.
- How often can you contribute?
- Anything else you might want to include is welcome.
Once I get your email, I will get in touch with you and personally discuss things and we can take it forward from there. Looking forward to having YOU on the Techie Buzz team.